Sunday 30 November 2008

Failed attempts




Developing from my ideas, I've managed to shoot what my intentions were, although along the way there were a few mishaps and mistakes, so I thought it necessary to show these.

The are a number of problems with the two images above; the fact that I have got my angle wrong and his neck is partly in the frame which is quite distracting, also he has his hands out too far and so the rest of his body is out of focus (which I didn't want), and finally his hand position is not what I wanted and not revealing enough of what is in his hands. These things are my fault and I should have directed him better...something that I will have to do better when I re-shoot.




There is nothing wrong in particular with this image, just that I tried the shot with the model having gloves on, and when I looked at them all together this one stood out, so I'm not using it.



And I think it's plain to see what went wrong here (haha), the only one that I shot indoors and as a result I took my light reading wrong and exposed the wrong things.

No comments: