Saturday 29 November 2008

Final Vermeer images/Conclusion

So these are my final four images for the Vermeer assignment...

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)


After lots of editing on them and test prints, I have finally got my four final images, three of which will be used as part of the six needed for portfolio quality images (numbers 1,2 and 4), and these ones simply because they look better than the other one. I've always been pleased with images 1 and 4, and I'm really glad that image 2 came out well and I think that is does in fact work well within the series, despite being slightly different.

Overall with the assignment i'm pleased with how it has turned out, and i'm particularly glad that it's finished with! Not to say that it hasn't been worthwhile, because I've really liked (as I told Dinu) working on something a little different and something I am quite intersted in. I feel I've pushed myself hard and it has been tough throughout, but I feel I've worked well to the deadlines and acheived what I wanted to acheive.

No comments: