Tuesday 14 October 2008

A short conclusion

I'll keep this one short as the brief itself was only a two week one.

I've found it pretty hard to get back into the swing of things after the summer break, especially having a two week deadline, but it's been good in a way to have the pressure. I think my ideas and answers to the brief set were good, and the way I approached it was quite original however my images could have been better.

Don't get me wrong, I do like what I've shot and they are alright images, it's just that I don't think the situations I photographed were as good as they could have been; not personal or intruding enough. I do disagree with what people said about the use of black card to create a peephole, as I think it worked quite well, and if I had used a keyhole it could have perhaps looked almost comical in a way.

It is a cliche, but nevertheless true that if the brief had been longer and I'd have had more time perhaps I could have developed and improved my images to work better.

No comments: