Wednesday 29 October 2008

Interim critique

As part of the current 302 brief, one of the assesment criteria was to have 3 portfolio ready images on the metal wall by the 24th October for an Interim Critique.

In all honesty I felt that my current assesed work was not up to scrath for this and so I only used one image from the current Vermeer assignement and two from a personal side project I have been working on entitled 'Desolation'.




Obviously this is my latest image from the Vermeer assignment which I feel would work well in my portfolio. However I should have spent more time of the editing of this pohotograph, and certainly more time on the printing so as to get the best outcome.





The two images above arwe part of my personal series 'Desolation' which is about a feeling of lonliness within an a photograph. During the critique, there was generally an average liking towards the work, however I was greatly criticized for the quality of my prints, an honesty which I feel is very valuable to my work, as now I know where I need to improve upon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm likeing the light pull in the top one.