Sunday 12 October 2008

Peephole images




So above is a contact sheet of the images that came out fairly well in my peephole shoot. Some are better than others, but overall i feel that the shoot went quite well, and I've managed to obtain some interesting images. I have included my three favorite shots separate from the contact sheet below.




One of the main problems i had while shooting was exposure. It was difficult because the only light i had was coming in through a tiny hole in the middle of my card, however with use of a tripod i managed to rectify this. Another problem was getting my models to ignore me and go about their personal lives, which was hard and so in some cases there wasn't any real sense of authenticity within my photographs.

With the image above I don't think it worked particularly well in relation to my initial idea of watching someone looking at the internet who thought they were alone.




This image here is certainly one of the best from the shoot as i feel it worked very well in capturing the idea of voyeurism and viewing someone in their personal and private space.




With this image it has much more of a feel of realism about it, as when shooting it i was just playing around with the camera in the room where someone was in and out of sleep, and so he was unexpectant of the photo.

No comments: