Wednesday 3 December 2008

D and AD conclusion

This has been another really interesting brief due to the fact that it is a live one.  It has made shooting for it slightly more exciting in the respect that I can enter my images into the competition, so I've had to do well.

Not as long of a brief compared to the Vermeer one, still it was just as tight in time.  I'm really pleased with my images and especially pleased that I managed to get them all almost on the first shoot.  Of course, yes I could have shot more, thus giving me a larger selection to edit down from to fill my series of five, however I don't feel I needed to and the ones I have are as good as I would have shot.

The brief itself went quite smoothly when I actually got into it, and even my printing (which is usually my downfall) went well, and I've achieved my square images of a good quality.  Now all the assignments for unit 302 are complete and it's good to say that I'm pleased with all of my outcomes.

Just on a side note; I'm going to be entering this series as a series in the AOP student awards.

No comments: